Tactical Research TR636 CT MAINTAINER US Air Force (USAF) boots was designed for air force maintenance personnel. Made of high-tech, lightweight and non-metallic composite material, the toe protects your feet from falling hazards and electrical dangers.
DURABLE: Covered with padded rubber, it reduces damages to the toe area caused by scuffs or gouges, which increases the durability of the boot.
DRY AND COOL: With an air mesh moisture wicking lining, it ensures your feet stay dry and cool.
EASY TO CELANUP: By using smooth leather instead of suede, the boot makes cleanup much easier from liquids, dirt, and oil.
COMFORTABLE: Running shoe design keeps your feet comfortable and cushioned fit throughout your duty shift.
CREDIBLE: It is complied with the requirements of the USAF Airman Battle Uniform (ABU).
- Smooth, stain resistant full grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper
- “Over-lasted” EVA midsole
- Sleek, multi-directional low profile outsole
- Designed for improved mobility and superior shock absorption
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Non-metallic, spacious composite toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Rubber overlays on heel & toe resist abrasion and extend life of boot
- Highly breathable Air Mesh moisture-wicking lining
- 8in military boot height
- Approved for wear with the USAF Airman Battle Uniform